Toward the end of 2018, many companies, institutes, researchers and websites publish the trends of the year as a closing comment with hope to catch the new fab for the coming year.
We can learn a lot from the trends, trends are not only the summary of the year, they also represent what people want, what people are after. Trends help decision makers to plan their next step in business, and an individual can learn how to advance in their career from trends as well. Very often, you will find yourself resonant with the trends.
Here are some worth reading trends that published around internet.
- Creative Trend of 2018, by Storyblock
- 10 Hot Consumer Trends 2018, by Ericsson
- Top Graphic Design Trends 2018, by Graphic Mama
- 2018 Global Human Capital Trends, by Deloitte
- 15 food trends for 2018, by BBC Good Food
- Top 10 Technology Trends, by KD Nuggets
- 10 Biggest Content Marketing Trends that Will Dominate 2019, by Core dna
- 2018 Design Trends, by Mind Sparkle Mind
- 10 Travel Trends for 2018, by Interpid Travel